Mechanical Automation Systems > CITS0301
Class Type Basic Operation
System Mechanical HVAC System
Duration 1.0 Day
Class Audience Operators of Mechanical HVAC Systems, Mechanical Systems Maintenance Persons
Electronic Technicians responsible for installing HVAC Automation Systems.
Offered At Customer site or St Paul MN
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1172 per person at site, $1015 per person St Paul
Brief The Class starts with a definition of HVAC. This is followed by a discussion of the basic purposes and functions of HVAC Control. This leads to overview and discussion of Heating and Cooling concepts. These concepts are the major focus of this class. Just about every type of heating and cooling and ventilation concept is discussed and explained. The class does not use hands on lab stations but class worksheets are used to reinforce learning.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Define all major functions of any HVAC control system
· Understand all basic HVAC control system concepts
· Understand the functions of any HVAC control system
· Air Conditioning and Air Conditioning Concepts
· HVAC Control system definitions
· HVAC system control functions
· Example HVAC system functions.