Electric/Electronic Control Systems > CITS0941
Class Type Basic Operation
System Mechanical HVAC Systems
Duration 2.5 Days
Class Audience Operators of Electric/Electronic HVAC Systems, Electric/Electronic Systems Maintenance Persons, Electronic Technicians responsible for installing/servicing HVAC Automation Systems,
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Brief The Class starts with an exhaustive definition of Electric/Electronic controls. This is followed by a critical discussion of basic Electric/Electronic control theory.
There is a comprehensive discussion of actual control elements and parts used in this line of control. This is followed naturally by the operating procedures for these control mechanisms. The class concludes with electric/electronic control applications, calibration, trouble shooting and maintenance. Class focuses on the importance of learning the principles of controls and the general physical control technique. This is because the learning these two basic concepts and internalizing them helps students gain the maturity to trouble-shoot and maintain any specific control technique being used at their or other site.
Every training module is supported by in-depth review questions and hands-on lab exercises on specific Lab systems. These systems may not be what the students may encounter at their sites but the key is to learn the principles that apply to any situation. The instructor makes a special effort for that in the class.
The major emphasis of the class is maintenance and repair of electronic/electric controls. The class is quite detailed and busy as it covers a very large set of topics. However, because of CITS exclusive training methodology the class moves at a relaxed pace without any stress for any student.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Define a basic Electric/Electronic Control System
· Understand the functions of an Electric/Electronic Control System
· Understand all basic Electric/Electronic Control System Concepts
· Setup and test an Electric/Electronic Control System
· Calibrate any Electric/Electronic control system
· Test and checkout an Electric/Electronic Control System
· Perform all available Repair and Replacement functions for an Electric/Electronic Control System
· Air Conditioning and Air Conditioning Concepts
· Electric/Electronic control Concepts
· Electric/Electronic Control basic Hardware
· Electric/Electronic Control systems Calibration
· Ultimate Control Devices/Hardware and Concepts
· Electric/Electronic Control systems trouble shooting/maintenance