Alpha/Delta 1000 Systems > D1K1002
Class Type Maintenance
System Alpha/Delta 1000
Duration 4.5 Days
Class Audience Operators of Delta 1000 systems and/or maintenance personnel for the Delta1000 System Distributed HVAC Hardware Modules (DGP’s)
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Pre-requisites D1K1001 or knowledge of Level 1 and 2 Function Codes
Brief The basic focus of the class is to discuss thoroughly the Delta 1000 system block diagram and to bring to focus the hardware and theory of operation of HVAC Distributed Modules. This is done from a strict maintenance and repair point of view.
In particular the class discusses the physical hardware, remote device wiring, transmission wiring, theory of operation, diagnostics, trouble shooting, test and checkout, repair, repair parts and ordering thereof and preventive maintenance and service data for each HVAC Distributed Module of the D1000 system.
Each Distributed Module is covered by a separate training module and involves physical DGP configuration, simulation of system problems and subsequent trouble shooting by students. This is accomplished by actual hands on exercises in the D1000 system lab.
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Describe the D1000 system hardware components and draw a D1000 system block diagram.
· Exhibit a working knowledge of the theory of operation of each HVAC DGP
· Perform all Diagnostics and test and checkout functions for each HVAC DGP
· Repair and maintain all HVAC DGP’s
· Configure, trouble shoot, program and bring on-line a failed HVAC DGP
· D1000 system hardware/software/firmware overview
· DGP remote device and transmission wiring
· Theory of operation of each HVAC DGP
· Trouble shooting and test/checkout of Each HVAC DGP
· Maintenance and repair for all HVAC DGP’s
· Configuration and programming of each HVAC DGP