XBS Systems > CXBS5002
Class Type Engineering
System XBS Central
Duration 4.5 days
Class Audience Electricians, electronic systems specialists, maintenance persons responsible for electrical/electronic installation work at customer sites, Honeywell Authorized System Distributor Installation personnel, and Honeywell systems technicians for XBS or other systems and Programmers/analysts familiar with PC Hardware and Application programs, and Windows.
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Brief The objective of the course is to expose the student to the full range of graphic DDC and EMS programming capabilities of the Honeywell Care Application. The goal of this drill is to make the student fully conversant with the Excel CARE Control Icon libraries so that students can perform meaningful programming in an immediate fashion at their sites. A power use of this product is the expected outcome of this training schedule.
The getting started section shows how to start and exit CARE, problems Windows and use of on-line help.
The course then immediately goes into an extensive discussion of what a control icon is. Next the course enters a discussion on exemplification of each icon. With the projects on hand students create many models of control strategy that use special icons under discussion.
The list of icons covered includes all EMS icons plus the non-EMS Logic/mathematical icons. The main focus of the class is the mastery of the Control Icon Libraries.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Start the Honeywell CARE Application Program
· Sign-on/sign-off from CARE System
· Perform all Plant Schematic functions Using the Control Icon Libraries to prepare a fully functional application for any applicable controller
· Program all necessary control Strategies Using the Control Icon Libraries to deliver a fully functional application for the end-user
· Program all necessary Switching Logic functions Using the Control Icon Libraries to deliver a fully functional application for the end-user
· Test and checkout all created applications using the Control Icon Libraries for proper operation
· Basic Navigation through the CARE Screens
· Analysis/discussion/study all Control Icon Library Symbols
· Test/checkout of all Control Icon Library Symbols