Graphic Central/XBS-i Systems > CITS2101
Class Type Basic Operation
System Graphic Central
Duration 4.5 days
Class Audience Operators of Excel Plus systems with a Graphic user interface
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Brief The class starts with a thorough discussion of the system block diagram of a Graphic Central System. All components of the system are discussed to a functional level. The class covers the basics of the Windows Operating System. All forms of System Data Access are then discussed and exemplified. This portion of the class culminates with a thorough discussion of all daily and basic operator functions at a Graphic Central site. System Data modification is then discussed using the features in the Graphic Central menu bar. The limitations of the data modifications system are pointed out. System Data Modification includes the supervisory functions provided in the Graphic Central system.
Standard Reports for the System Data are explained and their functions and purpose elaborated on.
Written exercises are used to reinforce the learning process.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Identify functionally critical components of the Graphic Central System.
· Understand the purpose and function of functionally critical components of the Graphic Central System.
· Perform all daily and routine functions on the Graphic Central System.
· Perform all System Data Modification functions provided in the Graphic Central System.
· Perform all standard report generation functions.
· Appreciate the need for well-documenting the Graphic Central System
· Graphic Central System Block Diagram
· Basics of the Windows Operating System
· Graphic Central Screen Conventions
· System Data Access
· Operating Procedures
· Data Modification Procedures
· Report Generation