Alpha/Delta 1000 Systems > D1K2103
Class Type Programming
System Alpha/Delta 1000
Duration 4.5 Days
Class Audience Operators of Delta 1000 systems and/or maintenance personnel for the Delta1000 System Distributed HVAC Hardware Modules (DGP’s)
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 4, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Brief The class starts with a discussion of the Delta 1000 system block diagram . The function and purpose of the various DGP’s is explained briefly. The class then turns to an elaborate discussion of the D1000 Energy management System and motivates for its detailed provisions.
The class then discusses each EMS module in detail. In particular the following submodules are discussed in their
The Duty Cycle Program
The Optimum Start/Stop Program
The Power Demand Monitoring and Control Program
The discussion for each module is followed by an example in class and an actual hands on exercise complete with on-line test and checkout.
Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Describe the D1000 system hardware components and draw a D1000 system block diagram.
· Describe the D1000 EMS fundamentals and the theory of operation of each EMS module
· Write, enter and test the Duty Cycle Program
· Write, enter and test the Optimum Start/Stop Program
· Write, enter and test the Power Demand Monitoring and Control Program
· D1000 system hardware/software/firmware overview
· The Duty Cycle Program
· The Optimum Start/Start Program
· The Power Demand Monitoring and Control Program