XBS Systems > CXBS1004
Class Type Maintenance
System XBS Central
Duration 3.0 days
Class Audience Operators of down-line XBS processors and/or Maintenance personnel for the XBS
Controllers in XBS Central or XBS-i Central HVAC Systems
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1095 per person at site, $795 per person St Paul
Brief The class starts with a thorough discussion of the system block diagram of a XBS or XBS-i Central system. All components of the system are discussed to a functional level The class covers thoroughly the basic operation of the Micro/Macrocel Controllers using the MPOT. A sample proper set of documentation is provided for use at the customer site. This set is created by CITS engineers. Test/checkout and diagnostics are covered in detail with actual experiments on customers’ own equipment or lab equipment as the case may be. An elaborate trouble-shooting chart is presented in class.
The trouble shooting section of the class also points out the technical limits of the repair processes for the Micro/Macrocel Controllers.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Identify functionally critical components of a Micro/Macrocel controller.
· Understand the purpose and function of the C-NAP bus.
· Understand the purpose and function of Micro/Macrocel firmware.
· Perform all operator functions using the CCT2194 MPOT.
· Understand functionally the purpose of the Micro/Macrocel Controller Point and Program data files.
· Identify and work with the Controller inputs and outputs
· XBS/XBS-i Central System Block Diagram
· CCT2194 MPOT keyboard and usage
· Micro/Macrocel Controller Operating Procedures
· Micro/Macrocel Controller Functional Hardware/Firmware
· Micro/Macrocel Controller Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting