There is hardly a home or business that does not hve some kind of a network in place or wants one or has one that needs some tuning, repair or other service. But the problem is that in this day an age there are too many network "experts" and "gurus" that have mystified the whole process and for any network service at all, you have to hire an expert and have to pay for an evaluation, estimation, diagnostics and a whole lot of other formalites before you can get anything done at all!
At CITS we make everything very simple and straight forward for you. Simply call me directly and I will fly out there and do whatever you need done at your site. All you will be paying is the cost of travel, the air fare, hotel and my per diem and then a simple labor rate of $193.20 per hour, that's it. And of course the cost of materials. Who does that nowadays? Please ask aound and find out. Obviusly I am not looking to get rich here at this point. Just to keep busy and do YOU some good! That's all. Please don't fall for that high sounding network lingo and trust my experience. I solve problems just standing there!!
Remember, the good Microsoft and other great vendors may have invented and put the network systems in place in the first place and the network gururs are great people but they will make you go thrugh a very formal and stiff process. Whereas I will get it working informally and completely before they will figure out what to do even! And I will figure out and setup the network design without even using a piece of paper and pen! Well, may be a pen and a notebook. But I will give you a write up after all is setup. Don't worry there will be some documentation!
My number is (651)442-9044 and is almost alway ON. I am looking for a PROBLEM to fix!
And I forgot to say, I work on networks Small or Lage, at home or abroad. Nothing is too small or too big. I have not said "NO" in my life yet!
XBS Systems > CXBS5000
CXBS5000 XBS System Engineering I (Honeywell CARE Programming)
Class Type Engineering
System XBS Central
Duration 5.0 days, 10 Hours/Day
Class Audience Electricians, electronic systems specialists, and maintenance persons responsible for electrical/electronic installation work at customer sites, Honeywell Authorized System Distributor Installation personnel, and Honeywell systems technicians for XBS or other systems and Programmers/analysts familiar with PC Hardware and Application programs, and Windows.
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Pre-requisites CXBX1003, CXBX3001
Brief The objective of the course is to expose the student to the full range of capabilities of the Honeywell CARE Application. The course is extensive and hence is full 5 days with each day extending to 10 hours of work. The goal of this drill is to make the student fully conversant with this product. A power usage of this product is the expected outcome of this admittedly stiff training schedule.
The getting started section shows how to start and exit CARE program, problem Windows and use of on-line help.
The next module of the course goes into project definition including plant definition and management and controller definition and management.
In the next module the students learn what a plant schematic is and how to create one and how to develop a control strategy for it. This leads naturally into switching logic and tables for points.
Next the course discusses the various System editors available and their use to program such items as point descriptors and many other text items.
All aspects of a time program are then discussed and exemplified. This leads to the final function of plant translation. At this point all special and quite technical functions are covered such as the import and export of controller data and graphics, and all system reports, in particular point termination and point data documentation reports.
File management functions are discussed in detail. These functions include backing up databases, upload/download functions, export/import functions and restoring databases.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Start the Honeywell CARE Application Program
· Sign-on/sign-off from CARE System
· Perform all opening and closing functions for all CARE Database Elements such as controllers and plants
· Perform all creation functions for all CARE Database Elements such as Excel Project Creation
· Perform all Management functions for Projects, Plants and Controllers
· Attach/detach a Plant
· Perform all Plant Schematics functions to prepare for a fully functional application for any applicable controller
· Program all necessary control Strategies to deliver a fully functional application for the end-user
· Program all necessary Switching Logic functions to deliver a fully functional application for the end-user
· Program all time program functions necessary to deliver a fully functional application for the end-user
· Work with all System Editors for text programming functions such as point descriptors and many others elements
· Translate all plants successfully to generate a fully functional application for the end-user
· Generate all system documentation for the end-user
· Perform professionally all file management functions for the created site database such as backup/restore, upload/download controllers, EPROM programming, import/export functions to Element Library
· Loading CARE and preparing PC to run CARE
· Use of Serialized Protection disks and Blocks
· CARE Start-Up
· Basic Navigation through the CARE Screens
· All Point Database Modification/Management Procedures
· All Control Strategy/switching Logic Procedures
· All System Editors
· Time programs
· Plant Translation
· System DocumentationFile Management