There is hardly a home or business that does not hve some kind of a network in place or wants one or has one that needs some tuning, repair or other service. But the problem is that in this day an age there are too many network "experts" and "gurus" that have mystified the whole process and for any network service at all, you have to hire an expert and have to pay for an evaluation, estimation, diagnostics and a whole lot of other formalites before you can get anything done at all!
At CITS we make everything very simple and straight forward for you. Simply call me directly and I will fly out there and do whatever you need done at your site. All you will be paying is the cost of travel, the air fare, hotel and my per diem and then a simple labor rate of $193.20 per hour, that's it. And of course the cost of materials. Who does that nowadays? Please ask aound and find out. Obviusly I am not looking to get rich here at this point. Just to keep busy and do YOU some good! That's all. Please don't fall for that high sounding network lingo and trust my experience. I solve problems just standing there!!
Remember, the good Microsoft and other great vendors may have invented and put the network systems in place in the first place and the network gururs are great people but they will make you go thrugh a very formal and stiff process. Whereas I will get it working informally and completely before they will figure out what to do even! And I will figure out and setup the network design without even using a piece of paper and pen! Well, may be a pen and a notebook. But I will give you a write up after all is setup. Don't worry there will be some documentation!
My number is (651)442-9044 and is almost alway ON. I am looking for a PROBLEM to fix!
And I forgot to say, I work on networks Small or Lage, at home or abroad. Nothing is too small or too big. I have not said "NO" in my life yet!
Graphic Central/XBS-i Systems > CITS2104
CITS2104 Graphic Central HVAC Programming Using Customer Program Pak (DNETPASCAL)
Class Type Programming
System Graphic Central
Duration 4.5 Days
Class Audience Programmers of an excel Plus System with a Graphic User Interface
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1990 per person at site, $1290 per person St Paul
Brief The course starts with a brief introduction to an Excel Plus Graphic Central System using a simplified block diagram. The function and intent of a DDC program in an Excel Plus panel is then elaborated on and the difference between an Energy Management and a DDC program pointed out. The course then goes on into a study of the elements of the Honeywell Programming Language Deltanet Pascal, the language DDC programs are written in. Each set of elements of the language is introduced with an example program segments which is actually tested on line. The course also discusses the powerful Honeywell DDC operators which convert the Deltanet Pascal language into a truly structured programming language ideally suited for HVAC control. The operators are actually used in program segments and tested on line.
To perform the above noted functions the course points out how the Customer Program Pak provides an editor to write a program, then a compiler to convert the program to executable code and then a downline load function to test and checkout the program on-line. All this is learned with detailed written Lab exercises.
The technical functions of flowcharting, writing, compilation, downloading and testing of programs are performed repeatedly to enhance learning and internalizing a certain definitive analytical thought-pattern.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Identify the point and program files of an R7044 Controller database
· Understand the nature and significance of an HVAC Control loop
· Flow-chart an HVAC Control loop using Deltanet Pascal Standard Programming Symbology
· Use the Editor program provided in the Customer Program Pak to write program code to implement a flow-chart for an HVAC control loop
· Compile program code into the executable/object code format using the Pascal Compiler
· Download object code for a DDC program into an R7044 memory
· Test/checkout a downloaded program for correct on-line operation
· Use all Honeywell Pascal HVAC operators to write error-free and easily understood
· Eliminate the use of the ‘IF’ statement from any already written programs to enhance program functionality and readability for trouble shooting purposes
· Excel Plus Graphic Central System Block Diagram
· Controller Point and program files
· DDC control loops
· Program Code writing using an editor program
· Program Compilation
· Program downloading
· Program test/checkout on-line