There is hardly a home or business that does not hve some kind of a network in place or wants one or has one that needs some tuning, repair or other service. But the problem is that in this day an age there are too many network "experts" and "gurus" that have mystified the whole process and for any network service at all, you have to hire an expert and have to pay for an evaluation, estimation, diagnostics and a whole lot of other formalites before you can get anything done at all!
At CITS we make everything very simple and straight forward for you. Simply call me directly and I will fly out there and do whatever you need done at your site. All you will be paying is the cost of travel, the air fare, hotel and my per diem and then a simple labor rate of $193.20 per hour, that's it. And of course the cost of materials. Who does that nowadays? Please ask aound and find out. Obviusly I am not looking to get rich here at this point. Just to keep busy and do YOU some good! That's all. Please don't fall for that high sounding network lingo and trust my experience. I solve problems just standing there!!
Remember, the good Microsoft and other great vendors may have invented and put the network systems in place in the first place and the network gururs are great people but they will make you go thrugh a very formal and stiff process. Whereas I will get it working informally and completely before they will figure out what to do even! And I will figure out and setup the network design without even using a piece of paper and pen! Well, may be a pen and a notebook. But I will give you a write up after all is setup. Don't worry there will be some documentation!
My number is (651)442-9044 and is almost alway ON. I am looking for a PROBLEM to fix!
And I forgot to say, I work on networks Small or Lage, at home or abroad. Nothing is too small or too big. I have not said "NO" in my life yet!
Fire and Security Systems > CITS1004DAC
CITS1004DAC Deltanet Access Control Hardware/Basic Maintenance
Class Type Basic Operation
System Graphic Central/XBS-i
Duration 2.5 Days
Class Audience Maintenance Personnel responsible for maintaining the downline Access Management Controllers
Offered At Customer Site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1095 per person at site, $795 per person St Paul
Brief The course starts with a block diagram of the Honeywell Graphic Central/XBS-i System. The place and function of the Access Management Controllers in the relevant User Interface is discussed extensively. The course then discusses the operating procedures of a running Access Management Controller. The course then introduces the hardware of the Access Management Controllers by having the students build a running and operational systems exhibiting various critical Access Management Functions. The class also discusses extensively the actual interfacing of the Access Management Controllers with Higher Order Honeywell User Interfaces. Field programming of the Access Management Controllers is an integral part of the class. Limitations of such programming procedures are pointed out explicitly.
Each topic discussed is supported by extensive and detailed Lab Exercises to reinforce and consolidate the learning process.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Identify all components of Honeywell Higher Order User Interfaces
· Identify all components of an Access Management Controller panel
· Operate any downline Access Management Controller
· Read and Understand the configuration of an Access Management Controller Panel
· Build an Access Management Controller with given Access Management Parameters as a learning/diagnostic and trouble shooting technique
· Program the downline Access Management Controller processors in the field and understand the limitations of such process
· Understand the Access Management Controller interface to the Higher Order Honeywell User Interface Systems
· Honeywell User Interface Block Diagrams
· System Layout of an Access Management Controller
· Access Management Controller Configuration/Wiring
· Access Management Controller Operating Procedures
· Access Management Controller Field Programming
· Building an Access Management Controller with given Access Control Parameters
· Test and Checkout