Deltanet Excel Plus Systems > CITS1001
Class Type Basic operation
System Micro/Graphic Central
Duration 2.5 days
Class Audience Operators of down-line Excel Plus processors and/or maintenance personnel for the Excel Plus Controllers in Microcentral or Graphic Central HVAC Systems
Offered At Customer site or St Paul
# of Students Minimum 5, Maximum 8
Cost $1095 per person at site, $795 per person St Paul
Brief The class starts with a thorough discussion of the system block diagram of a Microcentral or graphic central system. All components of the system are discussed to a functional level. The class covers thoroughly the basic operation of the Excel Plus R7044 panel. A sample proper set of documentation is provided for use at the customer site.
Test/checkout and diagnostics are covered in detail with actual experiments on customers’ own equipment or lab equipment as the case may be. An elaborate trouble shooting chart is presented in class. The trouble shooting section of the class also points out the limits of repairs processes for the Excel Plus panels.
Written exercises are used to reinforce the learning process.
Objectives Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
· Identify functionally critical components of an Excel Plus panel.
· Understand the purpose and function of the peer bus.
· Understand the purpose and function of Excel Plus firmware.
· Perform all operator functions using the W1044 POT.
· Understand functionally the purpose of the Controller Point and Program files.
· Analyze Controller Program and Point databases.
· Identify and work with the Controller inputs and outputs
· System Block Diagram
· W1044 POT keyboard and usage
· Controller Functional Hardware/Firmware
· Controller Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting